www.stivaliscontatit.it

Neste fórum discute-se sobre os diversos jogos de carros para qualquer plataforma (PC, PlayStation, X-Box, Game Cube, etc)
Xiaoyeshi

www.stivaliscontatit.it

Mensagempor Xiaoyeshi » 24 Mar 2018, 03:07

Reports of discrimination in English soccer have increased Sale Men's Nike Air Presto QS Fleece Pack Black Silver , anti--discrimination group Kick It Out revealed Tuesday.

The organization said it received 184 reports of discrimination between -August and December 28 last year, -compared to 136 for the same period during the 2013-14 season.

Racism (117) and anti-Semitic (32) abuse were the most common forms of discrimination reported, but the group said the latest figures could represent only the tip of the iceberg.

"The reality is the level of complaints submitted to us this season, despite showing a leap from 136 to 184 when compared to the midway point of the 2013-14 campaign, barely scratch the surface of a widespread problem," Kick It Out Director Roisin Wood said.

Kick It Out also logged 13 reports of sexism, up from two last season, and 15 reports of discrimination based on -sexual orientation Nike Air Presto SE Woven Black Sale , compared to five in the previous season.

Meanwhile, the Football Association reported a 70 percent increase in reports of discriminatory behavior.

But the organization's head of judicial services, Mark Ives, believes the statistics reflect growing public confidence about reporting abuse, rather than an increase in incidents of discrimination.

"It may seem strange to say that it is good to see cases increase from 477 last year at grass-roots level to probably 800 this year, but we believe anecdotally the problem itself is not increasing, and that this represents people feeling more confident about reporting abuse," he said.

The statistics have emerged at a time of heightened sensitivity regarding discrimination in the English game Nike Air Presto BR Black Sale , with British police investigating three separate reports of racist behavior by -supporters of Chelsea.

Claims have also emerged that a group of West Ham United fans on a London Underground train sang anti-Semitic songs about rivals Tottenham Hotspur, who have historic links to the Jewish community.

LONDON, Feb. 7 (Xinhua) -- Following are the leading scorers at the English Premier League after Saturday's matches:

17: Diego Costa (Chelsea)

14: Aguero (Man City)

13: Austin (QPR)

12: Kane (Tottenham), Sanchez (Arsenal)

9: Berahino (West Brom), Bony (SwanseaManchester City), Cisse (Newcastle), Eriksen (Tottenham), Hazard (Chelsea) Mens Nike Air Presto Essential Black Sale , van Persie (Man Utd)

8: Pelle (Southampton), Rooney (Man Utd), Sakho (West Ham)

7: Chadli (Tottenham), Giroud (Arsenal), Ings (Burnley), Lukaku (Everton), Silva (Man City), Ulloa (Leicester) Nike Air Force 1 Sale , Walters (Stoke), Yaya Toure (Manchester City)

6: Cazorla (Arsenal), Jelavic (Hull), Mane (Southampton), Oscar (Chelsea)

On Monday, actress Kristina Cohen wrote in a Facebook post that actor Ed Westwick raped her three years ago.

Westwick, who gained fame for his role as Chuck Bass on The CW's "Gossip Girl Nike Air Presto Uncaged Sale ," and currently stars on the BBC series "White Gold," denied Cohen's allegation in a tweet Tuesday.

"I do not know this woman," Westwick wrote. "I have never forced myself in any manner, on any woman. I certainly have never committed rape." Cohen's representative told Business Insider she had "no comment at this time" about Westwick's denial.

In Cohen's Facebook post, she wrote that Westwick raped her in his home, which she visited with her then-boyfriend.

"I was woken up abruptly by Ed on top of me, his fingers entering my body," Cohen said. "I told him to stop Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit Sale , but he was strong. I fought him off as hard as I could but he grabbed my face in his hands, shaking me, telling me he wanted to f--- me. I was paralyzed, terrified. I couldn’t speak, I could no longer move. He held me down and raped me."

But there's another story within this accusation: the question of journalistic responsibility, particularly in the social-media age.

Retractions and republications

With allegations of sexual harassment and assault pouring out of Hollywood against powerful men, often posted on social media, what is the correct level of scrutiny before reporting on claims that are already out in the open Nike Air Presto QS Sale , proliferating on the internet?

On Monday and Tuesday, many publications posted stories about the rape accusation before Westwick or his representatives had made a comment, including Vanity Fair, HuffPost, Rolling Stone, Glamour, and Vulture.

But two publications, IndieWire and BuzzFeed News Nike Air Presto Womens Sale , ended up temporarily retracting their stories, in a move that shows how tricky navigating this situation can be for a media company.

Late Monday night, IndieWire was the first outlet to report Cohen's accusation, with a note that his representatives weren't available for comment. On Tuesday morning, however, IndieWire deleted the article from the site. The page where the article existed now said, "Sorry, we couldn't find this page."

In response to a question about the removal of the story Nike Air Presto Mens Sale , IndieWire Editor-in-Chief Dana Harris told Business Insider via email, "We took down the story because I wasn't comfortable publishing until we'd made our own calls for comment." Harris also specified that the reporter who wrote the story is based on the East Coast, and she's based on the West Coast, so she didn't see the story until it was already live on the site.

Indiewire republished the story with Westwick's comment on Tuesday afternoon.

BuzzFeed News also temporarily retracted its article on the accusation against Westwick, after the post was originally published at 1:52 a.m. on Tuesday morning. BuzzFeed left a note on the article page that it had been removed for "failing to meet editorial standards."

Matt Mittenthal, spokesperson for Buzzfeed News, responded to Business Insider's request for comment with the following:

<. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale College Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys Cheap College Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys

Voltar para “Games & Diversão”